Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thing #1 -- Going on Two Hours

I got started on this 23 Things program while monitoring an online reference service. I was thinking that being out there in the virtual reference world would somehow make me less apprehensive about creating a blog and an avatar. Yes, I'm supposed to be feeling brave today. It took me nearly two hours to complete my profile, but I helped a couple of customers in between creating a Yahoo account, deciding what my avatar should look like, and figuring out how to register this blog. I was a little panic-stricken when I had so many windows open at one time and felt like I was losing my way around my desktop. Getting started with this has been quite a challenge--good thing that's what I like on the job!

1 comment:

BookPusher said...

Working together, we will conquer the virtual world :-)